Maybe you are laughing, but some of our most fun moments, with our friends end like this.... We girls gab, gab, gab and well, we could've gone out to hit the town, I guess... unbeknownst to us, this is what the boys did. You gotta love 'em! Well, when we came in, we had to wipe the drool from them (just kidding) and they were all out of sorts... "Where am I?, What time is it?, What is going on?" It was really funny! -To our friends... come on over anytime, we'll do it again!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Hanging out with friends!
Maybe you are laughing, but some of our most fun moments, with our friends end like this.... We girls gab, gab, gab and well, we could've gone out to hit the town, I guess... unbeknownst to us, this is what the boys did. You gotta love 'em! Well, when we came in, we had to wipe the drool from them (just kidding) and they were all out of sorts... "Where am I?, What time is it?, What is going on?" It was really funny! -To our friends... come on over anytime, we'll do it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment