Happy birthday Gran! Lots of interesting events seem to occur on your birthday, I hear! This is a very good year. I am very proud of your grandson. Am especially proud of your great grandson! Oh......... and it's quite ok that you haven't responded to my emails.
Hi Butterfly. Sure enjoyed your latest blog. Happy Birthday to Gran. Hope to see you again soon. Kind of hate to see the Tibbs's go back to Georgia but then again, it should be a lot of fun....especially when Robyn graduates from school. We'll all be there, I guarantee it!!!!
Happy birthday Gran! Lots of interesting events seem to occur on your birthday, I hear! This is a very good year. I am very proud of your grandson. Am especially proud of your great grandson! Oh......... and it's quite ok that you haven't responded to my emails.
ReplyDeleteHi Butterfly. Sure enjoyed your latest blog.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Gran. Hope to see you again soon. Kind of hate to see the Tibbs's go back to Georgia but then again, it should be a lot of fun....especially when Robyn graduates from school. We'll all be there, I guarantee it!!!!