Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Please send me your thoughts...

I have been seriously considering setting the blog to Private.  I know a lot of you receive the posting's via email so I don't know yet how or even if this will effect you.  This does however mean that if you choose to see it on it's site, then you have to sign into Google.  I know this is a little confusing for many, but it may not be necessary if you receive emails.  Also, I am a little unsure as to who is looking now at the blog, so please, give me your comments.  Content on the blog is about to get a whole lot more interesting.  

Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet. Check it out.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Robyn, I follow, although I haven't commented much...I'm an old friend of Casey's and it's fun to see how y'all are doing. I understand the need to go private, but if you do, please add me to your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me! Now I feel like one of the popular kids. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny Lisa! *wink* *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. The feature picture at the top of your blog makes you look like you are wearing a funny hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, well I can put a picture where I am wearing a funny hat so that you aren't confused... plus, I am working on a new header picture. Hopefully, it will be just right!

    ReplyDelete