Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Some pictures Casey took





Here are some pictures Casey snapped on the last day before he headed home.  It was raining a little bit so that is why it looks wet.  The driveway is large enough for Casey to put a basketball hoop and we can put in a bench so that I can sit and watch dad and son hoop it up.  The property line  to the back of the driveway, allows us to have a large space which ultimately can be turned into more backyard space if we decide to move the fence.  The back yard we will need to add a little bit to the back patio to make it more roomy to sit out there and eat.  The back of the play structure has a rock climbing wall for Taylor to climb on.  He won't get bored!  The inside of the house is quite spacious.  2400 SQFT.  I have an idea to change the paint color in some of the bedrooms and the kitchen.  So we will see how long that takes for me to actually do it!  Ha!  I remember we waited until we moved to change it in San Antonio.  I learned my lesson.  Do it in the beginning and make it my own.  The kitchen is filled with much needed storage and a large pantry all of which I wished I had here in San Diego, but what we have now has worked.  Now with a home the things we have to think about are lawn care and yard maintenance, vacuuming, vacuuming stairs, and cleaning much more square footage than I have had to clean in a long time.  I know that Taylor will love going up and down the stairs and playing in his own backyard and on days that the trash comes we will be thrilled to not have to take the trash bins down a flight of stairs!  Thank goodness!  Well, I still have some more pictures and hope to get them to you so stay tuned.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment