Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

News Flash





This just in~  Casey just received orders.  It is official.  We pack out to leave sunny San Diego, May 27.  I finish school May 23.  Casey will have to report to Augusta, Georgia by July.  In the mean time (during June, I mean) Casey will be in training.  We are now actively preparing to move.  

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That is big news. Are you excited/ready for the move? We will be praying for you guys during your transition. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your prayers! I am so glad to hear from you! I need to email you! We have been getting ready and I finally told Anne from Stroller Strides today. We will be buying a home, so that makes it exciting! It will be sad though when I leave here! That is for sure! I really have enjoyed San Diego! I have really been blessed here!

    ReplyDelete