
This weekend we had a great time in Fresno. I went to see my girlfriend of many years, she is expecting a baby soon. We enjoyed some great food and fun games for her baby shower! We played that game where you have to measure the stomach by guessing how many toilet paper squares will encompass her baby belly. I never have any success at that game! There were some beautiful mini roses for gifts and it was very exquisite! I got many children's book suggestions from Mia, she had a fabulous selection! In fact, I read some while everyone gabbed! They were so cute! I got to see our other friends mother, Marcia, who we all were eager to hear reports of her daughter who should have gone into labor by now. This is such an exciting time for everyone. Natalie, if you read this, we missed you and hope you are doing well! Come on baby Sydney, we are waiting for you! Anyway, cheers of blessing to you Mama Mia! I had a great time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment