Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Our Big Purchase

Well, another thing we have got crossed off the list.  We bought a home.  We have a new address.  It is 718 Talon Court, Evans, GA. 30809.  Casey has gone everyday to look and take pictures of this nice home and it is perfect!  It is in a developed area, so I don't have to lose sleep over a newer property with homes being built all around me with workers swarming the premises.  It has a great layout and plenty of room for guests and the best part is the kitchen!  My sweet haven!  It has a dishwasher!  But that isn't all, it has black granite countertops and white cabinets and a walk in pantry!  There is a closed laundry room that serves as a mud room and there is a garage and loads of attic space for storage!  The property comes complete with a side garage and open area to play basketball quite aways from the street and our home.  Best part is that we don't have to purchase a new swing set or playground to put up for Taylor.  The owner is leaving theirs behind.  I will send pictures later.  We will have a playroom for Taylor and plenty of space for a big Christmas so I am telling you all now so get ready!  We are happy that this is one thing that is taken care of!  We are so glad to be owning again!  Who likes to rent?!  I will update you with more pictures once Casey comes home since he has the camera and has loaded the pictures to his computer.  Really, I can't say how stressful this whole thing has been!  We have lost a little sleep and scratched each other's eyes out but I want to say that in the end, it will prove to be an easy transition once we get to Georgia and Casey is off again.  That is all for now.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment