Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oops again.

Well, we have already had a, "Sorry mom," -from the teachers... kind-of like we don't do that...  I sent Taylor with popcorn and they were going to send out a form this same morning informing parents we don't do this do to it being a choking hazard.  So, they made a big deal that I sent him with it.  Well, I wasn't informed yet.  They said they understood and they would give Taylor goldfish.  Well, I said, we don't do goldfish because we don't do dairy.  Goldfish aren't dairy they said... oh really???  Well, I must be a moron...(SARCASM!)  I said, I'm  sorry, goldfish are cheddar and cheddar is dairy.  If you look in the ingredients list, there are also other dairy ingredients.  The teacher still looked shocked and said, oh... I didn't know.  Okay, let's move on.  She finally asked what can he have.  Well, wheat thins, graham crackers, fruit, vegetables... but, she was referring to carbs.  You know something that doesn't spoil that they have on hand...  Now that I am informed, I will do better.  My goodness.  Well, I talked to the director and she said grapes were on the list too.  WHAT?  Well she said you have to cut them into 4ths and there are some other things too.  I should get the list this afternoon in Taylor's folder.  Hmmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment