Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Colicky baby and crazy day!

He is sad, mad, sad all day long!  He gets purple/red when he gets in his mood.  He was like that today at the grocery store and it always gets me because everyone always says, "how cute!"  I always think... "REALLY?!  ((puzzled)) HE'S CRYING?!  Meanwhile, I can't pick him up since I am pushing the grocery cart, trying to keep my 1 1/2 year old from falling out of the lame buckle that is too big and does nothing to keep her in.  I also can't pick him up because my 4 year old has run to get me bananas and has wandered the whole store looking for me... ~he finally come back to me with a store worker in an apron concerned that a little boy is wandering around lost.  SIGH!  I am thankful that he got the bundle of bananas, and am thankful he was returned to me, so I couldn't be mad.  SIGH AGAIN!  This was my day.  I havn't mentioned this to the husband yet.  Maybe he will read it here on the blog.  If he reads this.  Mostly, I think he just looks at pictures.  Ha!

Oh look, mad again.  I am craving a massage at the mall right now, just looking at this photo.  Obviously, he is sleeping right now.  But, I have to go get the other baby, she is up now.  So long for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment