Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Our day...

uh oh, Reagan in the drivers seat...

Going to pick up Big Brother from school.

Asleep now, but we will see for how long?...

Goofy kids... I love 'em to death!

And here is "Grumpy Pants" as I affectionately refer to him.
I am loading pictures only, I will tell you how it went when I have more energy... there is LOTS to tell!  For now, enjoy the pics.  So a few days later to update here.  Oh well, here goes.  Taylor when he got home was sick.  First his tummy hurt, then he had a headache, then he turned yellow-green and then he puked on me and then on Case.  I had been up all night with the baby and was at my wits end when I turned to Youtube for some lullabies.  Didn't work.  Sad baby at night made for a wreck of a mom the next day!  Reagan was a good girl but she is starting to get the nerve to climb  out of her crib.  I wonder how long it will take?  I am sure there was more that happened, but amnesia has claimed my brain.  Thankfully!

0 comments:

Post a Comment