Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Up all night, covered in poo...

He is getting bigger and bigger every day!  Wow!  How quick they grow!  Last night, he couldn't breath so I tried to get what I could out, much to his loud protesting screams.  He woke Case up and it sounded bad!  Anyway, I used the saline and I feel like every time I use it he has more of a runny poo.  Anyway, at 4AM, I fed him again and mid feed, with the lights off, he poo'd, no big deal until I turned on the lights to change him I noticed he had poo'd all over me.  My pants, shirt, his pants, shirt, then I saw it was all over the couch.  So I started changing him and it shot out all over the carpet in a stream.  Now I had to wake Case up to help.  He still needed to be cleaned and fed and I had to clean the mess off the furniture and myself.  Needless to say, we are all tired beyond!  It took a long time to settle him, since he still couldn't breath.  I found him in the crook of his daddy's arms awake and waiting for a snuggle and a swaddle.  He couldn't get adjusted in his sleep seat so we were all awake almost until daylight.  Lucky for us, this will pass.  Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment