I don't know how much time I have before A) one of the kids wakes up, B) I have to eat (still haven't had lunch) C) something needs to be started for dinner. I am accumulating a list of things that I either need to modify in my routine or need to start doing better for the sake of sanity and/or the kids.
-Today, Tuesday, trash day, next time have it out the night before... it is too hard to do it quickly with 3 children, packing lunches, feeding bottles, ect. on Tuesday morning.
-I might need to pack Reagan 2 pairs of clothes, considering today she was the messiest in her class and the teacher changed her since applesauce was all over the place. Next time, bring a bib also!
-I don't care what Taylor says about getting dressed, I have to set out what he is going to wear the night before. Same with Reagan.
-Next time, choose a better snack for both kids to send to school. Next time label the bag with their name on it. REALLY?! (Label the lunch box, the water bottle, the snack bag, shoes, pacifiers, diapers, wipes, extra clothes, jackets, ect.)
-Get the kids out of their beds at 0700 so that every day we can get bowels going... Taylor had an accident in his pants today. Reagan was so wet I had to change her second outfit. If we have time before we leave, have them clean the playroom.
-Trent just cries and cries. Start having him fed before the madness begins. Bring 3 pacifiers, label the stroller, since nobody knows who they are rocking in the middle of the hallway at school. (Some of the school staff heard him crying and came to my rescue this morning. They shook the stroller, and gave him the pacifier that fell out of his mouth. When they stopped shaking the stroller he wailed again...) Try getting a musical something for him.
-I am sure there is something else I need to modify for school. At this point, we are just trying to get through the first week. Reagan is having a hard time adjusting! She is tired BEYOND! Trent is not liking being disturbed when we have to get in and out of the car. Taylor is, of course loving school and very quick to ask me if I am proud of him for his good behavior and then telling me that he didn't really listen to the teachers. He is really silly and wants to stay after school to talk to the teachers.
Sorry their are no pictures. Reagan was quickly tucked into her class and they wash her hands first thing so to not spread germs and to get them into the habit. Taylor has so many things to do that he gets ushered in also while I may or not get a kiss goodbye. Trent is sometimes crying and sometimes passed out. Either way, no pictures. They will come, I am sure. Bye for now.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment