Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Taylor's turns 4 years old.

We just had a simple birthday with Taylor and his gramma and aunt.  It was a good thing too because I was so embarrassed at his behavior!  He acted so selfish and expected more and asked why he didn't get something that he saw at the store.  I mean really?!  He was so self absorbed I was shocked!  His manners went completely out the window!  Wow!  We did have fun though and spent the evening playing with his new things!  He got a Spider Man Web shooter and has asked to take it everywhere.  This year at school, he may have an opportunity to take it for show-and-tell.  Yeah!  He got a scooter and a new bike too.  Both, are the envy of his sister!  He is loving it all!  Plus all of the new clothes are perfect!  He is going to look so cute in his new class!  Next year, we will have a party with friends, provided we don't move.  I think we will keep it that way for all the kids.  No parties until your 5.  Then we can all go crazy!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment