Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Yee-Ha! That's our boy!


We actually had several good poses to pick from, but the prices were out of the roof! MOP's was doing a fundraiser and you got a 10x13 for $10. The pose they picked for us, I didn't really like so much, so we bought this one. Hope you enjoy it! ***Does this mean I have to take antique pictures of all of my children after Taylor too? Sigh...

4 comments:

  1. It looks like he's saying, "you want me to do what?!" hahaha

    Love you my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin good, Taylor!

    The 10x13 they picked for us was the only one with him crying! Crazy! I guess it is their ploy to get us to buy pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and yes you have to take pics like this for all future kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to you fixing the top of your blog? With that scrapbook something or other...?

    ReplyDelete