
So these are some of our friends... and naturally, none of the babies ever look when they are supposed to. On the left is Anna, our dear friend who is leaving to Oregon soon and we are soo sad! Her beautiful baby is Connor and he is a week older than Taylor. On our right is Christina, who thanks to her we got started in our excercise class (Stroller Strides) we love it! She lives around the corner and has been a cherished friend that I can run to, LITERALLY, anytime I need! She also babysat Taylor for us when Casey and I went to the San Diego Sports Hall of Fame Banquet. Her daughter is Luciana and I think Taylor used to be her boyfriend, but as of late, I am not sure Luciana is intrested anymore, boo-hoo. Well, anyway, I wanted to update everyone since I haven't in a while. We are going to participate in a March for Babies at the end of this month and it is a 5K. Taylor is so excited for his mommy to be so involved! I hope Taylor will be good in his stroller... oh wait he will probably be so distracted with everyone around him he'll be perfect, wink-wink. Taylor is doing good these days and is thinning out since he is crawling a bit. (Okay, I mean Army crawling), with his arms only. He still is big and weighs in at 23 lbs. and something. He is 29 inches and it seems as if he is getting taller and taller. We have a doctors appointment coming up where I am going to ask about a referal for another Orthepedic specialist outside of the military facility. Who knows how long this will end up taking, before we get some answers I agree with. I will keep you all posted. As for Casey, he is booked almost every weekend for track meets. Arizona, California, and who knows where else, oh yeah, England. He is also supposed to go to San Francisco for a speaking engagement. But there is no dates set in stone for any of the above mentioned. Most often everything is vague until the last minute! This is what we have become accustomed to here at the Tibbs house. Anyway, that is all for now.







0 comments:
Post a Comment