April 26, I will be participating in the March for Babies which is the new name for the March of Dimes. I am part of the Stroller Strides team and am so excited to be out running to support an organization that is dedicated to researching and advocacy for infants and children. I will have you know that I am taking Taylor and we will be running through the beautiful Balboa Park. I am especially glad to be running in this race since now I am a mother and feel so strongly that we need to be prepared for whatever comes our way. Please see my March for Babies sponser page: http://www.marchforbabies.org/tibbsmama
I can't wait to update everyone on our run! Believe you me, this is my first organized run for a cause and I am getting anxious!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment