We had a busy weekend; Casey had a meet at UCSD, we participated in the March for Babies, put on by the March of Dimes, Kim and Kristen came to visit on Friday and Saturday, we walked through Little Italy to enjoy the Art walk and we watched a movie titled: "Charlie Wilson's War".

I am sure that there were other things of note, like the park and oh yeah, the shark at the beach the weekend...
Well, we are all safe and didn't visit any of the beaches, however, this incident was a little North of us. We do know that many people still went to the beach because it has been dreadfully hot!!! Anyway, I hope you enjoy our playtime video... we really have a lot of fun playing blocks with Taylor! Casey and I hold competitions. Taylor loves to knock the blocks down and well, Taylor has advanced in talking... now he pretends to cough/choke and we don't know what this means yet... he thinks it is funny and if you mimic him he will answer you back. It sometimes goes on and on. Have a good day everyone.








0 comments:
Post a Comment