Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Here we come Tuesday!

Well, yesterday was NOT a good day!  All things considered, we survived, thank goodness!  I just wanted to see if we might be able to top yesterday so, it is only 8:15AM and already, Tuesday morning has included... the cat puking 3 times on the kitchen carpet (LOVELY!), Taylor peeing so much it has come down to him peeing through his diaper into his bed..., and well nothing else yet, but I am going to go about things differently today.  I have already had my green smoothie and vitamins and am now about to soak for as long as I can in a HOT, HOT shower.  We don't have any doctors appointments to rush to and this afternoon, Taylor is getting a certificate for school.  I plan on actually catching some much needed zzzzzzz's at nap time (instead of just laying down this time), and I vow to NOT lose my phone!  I plan to conquer my to-do list, since yesterday, it went virtually untouched... Nothing was accomplished!  Anyway, I hope you all have a GLORIOUS Tuesday!  If things go spiraling down hill for us today, you can bet I am  going to publish a book closely resembling Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day!

Off to the shower!

0 comments:

Post a Comment