Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all family and friends who are richly blessed by their own children and the mother's who have impacted me!  Thank you for your support and wisdom in sharing your experiences with me in regards to parenting.  Thank you to my own very DEAR mother, who has labored with me since birth and continues to labor with me through my struggles, and considering I was a perfect child (HA!), I gladly share with her my laborsome life sometimes since I know that for while I was in the house I was NEVER a burden!  HA!  I am very happy to be a mother as it is very, very rewarding!  Yes, it can be overwhelming in many regards, oh and hectic, but, it is eye opening and a blessing to say the least!  I gladly share this day with all mothers and may you all get some much needed appreciation for all that you do!  Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment