I love it! I have been eyeing a train table/play table for the kids. They are so expensive. Well, I wanted to get one off Craigslist or something, BUT I found one by accident at a Huge yard sale at the church where Taylor goes to school. I feel good about the proceeds too! Anyway, I got a great price and we found some books too. Taylor got a puzzle book about super heros and villains. He already knew Spider Man, Iron Man and then the names of the bad guys and good guys just didn't seem to matter... he loves it all! Anyway, then we got a book on the Transformers, another good book for him. He was in love. We are now going through all of the toys in the house that we have that are Optimus Prime or Bumble Bee or- well you get the point. Anyway, I wanted to show you the picture of our new table. Taylor loves to clean up and put things in the bins underneath.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment