This is so much fun! I can even drink water from this thing! Cool!
RUN! Oh and now I am going to jump in the mud puddle! This is much more fun than going to the park!
Reagan, up till now has avoided the water! She didn't even want to get sprayed. But, Taylor called her out to him and she went right through the mud puddle, looked at the sprayers, and went straight to the swings. She wanted to play there where it was dry and I (sorry Reagan) being so pregnant and hot, and not wanting to move (or push a swing) just watched. Then she started to head into the pine straw and spiders that I got up to get her. She wanted to try out the slide.
On the slide. She LOVED IT! LOVED IT, LOVED IT!
Of course, she couldn't get enough and wanted to climb up over and over so, I let her slide and she giggled and giggled and there was no stopping her!







0 comments:
Post a Comment