Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Casey, back from New Zealand

It looks like somewhere in the US, but really it is right outside his New Zealand hotel.

This is also just steps from his hotel.  I am so jealous!  It is grand!  The weather looks absolutely fabulous for a stroll. 

You can take a relaxing ride.  Wouldn't it be lovely!

Looks very inviting!

A lot of you know Skiba.  Some people think that these guys are brothers.  They really do act like it too! Skiba even calls Casey Bert from Bert and Ernie.  I don't know what Skiba's nickname is.  

A beautiful view from the top of a mountain.

"I'm to sexy!"  In his USA olympic gear.

I had to give a picture that is so typical of Case.  Here is psycho!  

Long Jump competitors. 

So intense!

He placed 3rd in the heat.  Oh, and 2nd place has 2 legs.  

They gave him grass.  I didn't understand this, but I asked what he did with it.  He said he gave it away.  Strange offering!

A view of the countryside from the train.

More lush valley.

This is a fun shot!

Looks beautiful!

Sorry he didn't come home with any pictures of beach.  I thought he might, but no.  He did have a good time although he would have rather cut the travel time to and from out!  We are so glad to have him home momentarily!  I will take pictures of the medal and update with more later.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment