Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friday's fun morning...

Hot fun in the summertime er the February hot spells... The weather is definitely a mystery around here!  Although talking with relatives in Midland who reached record lows and record highs in the same week, maybe it won't be so mysterious after mother nature has been hinting to a very hot period around the bend!  (I am not really looking forward to that!)  Anyway, we started the morning off nice but you never know when the kids or mamma will get a chill so we had sweatshirts just in case.  
Reagan is wearing T's sunglasses because they no longer fit his noggin.  He was just in them last season!  Okay, she isn't wearing them.  She is just posing!  Oh and let me point out the usage of the double BOB...  LOVE IT!  It is being worked in because Taylor is continuously climbing in and out of it over the bar/tray dragging all sorts of sand ect. in.  

After the nutritious snack he got a surprise.  He was so excited!  He loved that he could use it like a pacifier.  Hmm.  He decided that he would walk outside of the stroller until he was tired.  Thus making the morning about exercise too.  

Already stripping her clothes off!

He almost went through because he was having so much fun exploring...  He wouldn't have fallen, rest assure, but he could see the animals and birds better in the water.  He thinks there are terrible alligators in there.  Maybe.

I don't know what I was dressed for?  Sweats were too hot and well, I don't have many pants that fit, hence the jeans and scrappy tee.  Reagan and I got snapped here by Taylor.

After the walk we went to throw rocks off the bridge and sit on the pier where Taylor felt the cold water.  Then we went to the park.  Reagan loves the swings!  Sadly I put my camera away after this, but Taylor made friends with a little girl and the family turned out to be friends with another girl I know here.  She arrived shortly afterwards and we had a fun time!  The kids played hide and go seek and did balance beam all around the park.  It was a blast, but Taylor cooked out there and sadly I forgot to pack sun screen.  He looked like a lobster and he was wearing sweats.  Oops.  Reagan and I were hot too and we all headed out, but we had so much fun!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment