Okay commercial again. Skip to later after I remedied that, and told him he had to go to bed. He called down to me to tell me he had to go potty and that he wanted dinner. Again. Well, we could stay up all night too, and have a party and go for a walk and play games and eat sugar and................ Now he should be in bed.
Rewind to before dinner, we made some great brownies. What a great thing to snack on while I watch AI. Poor Taylor got to help me make these but didn't get any. Okay, he tasted a crumb and said he loved it. Anyway, he can have dessert on Friday night with the babysitter. I am going to get a pedicure with some friends. The girl we are taking out is about to have a baby and hopes that she might possibly go Friday. All dolled up! JK! We won't turn down a great night out.
Next is the top 24 selection. But really you could be watching it for yourselves. What you are here for is updates on life here and the kids. Back into Tibbsland, we are all healthy again. Off antibiotics, but of course, we have to go to the Dr. in the morning to check Taylor's ear infection and tummy problems. Lucky for me the same Dr. agreed to check both and I think we will have another x-ray done. I wonder how long we will be at the clinic??? I will be going to the Dr. tomorrow for myself. Sigh! If I didn't have to go to the Dr. for something for a whole year, I would be THRILLED! Anyway, Reagan is getting all four back molars at the same time so I think that contributed to her being ill and nasty for so long! I was thinking that the antibiotic wasn't helping any, but now it is confirmed... It didn't. Ha! She is a tough cookie though. I will post again about Taylor's status.
So, now what you have all been waiting for... PICS
Showing off his new sunglasses.
New car seat... Ready to get out and play...
Funny kid!
Always wants to stand up. She was begging for food here. I had yogurt on a spoon for her...
Always climbing! BTW he is SO HOT! He asked if he could take his shirt off.
This is a great way to cool off!
The sun may have been in her eyes, but this is almost a constant expression! I will show you later. She got so tired and hot that she was content to hang out here and watch big brother and all of the millions of kiddies that were on holiday from school. Note to self... get the sandals out and always have the sunblock on hand!!! EVEN THOUGH it is FEBRUARY!








0 comments:
Post a Comment