Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mommy time...

Happy Birthday Rachel, and quick and hurry up and have that baby!

Mine are the feet on the bottom.  I am sporting my new purple TEVA sandals that are so comfy and I decided to go with candy apple red polish.

Cracker Barrel for dessert.


I am so lucky to have found some really great babysitters.  Finally!  Appointments are a lot easier and I get some mommy time and when Casey comes home, I can have some great date nights!  Anyway, I went with some girlfriends to get a pedicure.  Very nice!  I soaked my feet, got a massage and chatted while I got a nice treatment on my feet!  It was heaven!  The whole idea behind getting pedicures was not just to get pedicures, but to celebrate a friends birthday and induce her labor.  She is basically due now with her 4th child.  Here are pictures of our night.  Much Fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment