Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

I got tagged~

Just another "get to know more about me" thing on Facebook. My sister started this and then passed it to me so I thought I would share.

The 3's of Me~

You've been tagged! You are supposed to write a note with the 3's of YOU. At the end, choose a few people to be tagged. You have to tag me because it's just rude not to. If I tagged you, then it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way. (To do this, go to “Notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 3's of Me, tag people - in the right hand corner of the app - then click publish.)

Three names I go by
1. Mommia
2. Robyn
3. Tibbs

Three jobs I have had in my life
1. USN
2. Hostess with the Mostess
3. Stay At Home Mom

Places I have lived
1. Madrid, Spain
2. San Antonio, TX
3. San Diego, CA

Three favorite drinks
1. Ice cold water
2. Jamba Juice
3. Margarita's

Three TV shows that I watch (currently)
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. Bachelorette
3. TMZ

Three places I have been
1. Athens, Greece
2. Madrid, Spain
3. London, England

Three of my favorite foods
1. Pizza done right!
2. A big juicy steak
3. Dessert!

Three friends I think will respond
1. ?
2. ??
3. ???

People that call me regularly
1. My sister
2. My BFF in San Diego
3. My mom

Three Things that are always by your side
1. a book
2. something to eat
3. my cell phone

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Starting a book club
2. Finishing school
3. Finding some good friends here in GA

0 comments:

Post a Comment