We love to spend the weekends in the side yard. We bring out all of Taylor's toys and a pool and some umbrellas and snacks and drinks. Neighbors who are out wave and it is very nice!

Taylor most of the time doesn't have anything on. This shirt will probably come off in due time since he goes for the water and the dirt and then mud forms. Anyway, here he was helping to sweep and then he decided to put the broom in his water table... hmmm

Taylor loves to swing this way! He prefers it actually. If I am close enough he wants me to swing him this way really high like he is flying. Good thing the pic is blurry!

It is very hot outside. I don't think it is unbearable but certainly not running weather for me! Taylor gets hot just sitting in his jog stroller so he complains and it makes for a poor run. Anyway, I joined the Family Y. Works out just nicely and I can drop Taylor off for free (definitely a plus!) I want to try several of there classes and so today I started with a step class. I have done step before, but well, it has been 2 years. I went into the class thinking the most it was going to be was 45 min. but found out it was an hour class! Great! It was more than I bargained for and I certainly got a work out times 10! Taylor enjoyed himself in the class and they gave him cookies... I only found out because I came back to change the time I was expected to come back. He had a handful shoved into his mouth... as usual! They knew just how to get to his heart! For his sake, I hope that he meets a girl later in life who knows how to cook!
Anyway, I digress, I am looking for a book to read for a book club that I would like to start. I even decided to host it here at the house just to meet girls. I suppose the hardest part is picking the book! I think I will just pick and if you don't want to read the book then next month you can pick a book and it will be at your house... I don't know. Heavens, it shouldn't be so difficult. Oh well.
We finally got our long awaited living room furniture. Thank goodness! I had forgotten what we actually ordered! Casey now has his "throne" in front of the TV. There is an ottoman piece that Taylor thinks belongs to him since it opens and closes easily for him to put his toys in. He also, if you aren't really paying attention, will climb into the ottoman and pretend he is going to go "night, night". "Ha Ha, Taylor!" Anyway, now we have to paint and figure out what to do with our other old couch. It won't fit upstairs in the playroom or anywhere for that matter because of the angles of the doors and rooms. Bummer! We still are arranging and rearranging rooms to fit our fancy. It keeps us totally busy! Taylor loves to help! Right now, I have started him on some art projects of his own to put up in his very own playroom. He loves to paint! He loves to look at his art too! Like, wow, look what I did. So, his own art in his own room seems to serve many purposes. Today I got him some safety scissors and glue and well, we will be up to our ears in fun! We won't be into glitter, thank goodness!
Happy Friday everyone!







0 comments:
Post a Comment