Back to the hectic part of the move. We had our car shipped out and have had the most drama with trying to get it here, sigh! Casey made me laugh this morning when he commented that it felt like a drug deal... "bring the money... I'll meet you there... I don't know where that is... maybe a parking lot nearby... you need to unload... I have your shipment... blah, blah, blah..." Just listening to the guy he sounds like a drug dealer. At least in the midst of a headache, we are able to laugh at something! It is a good thing that I will finally have the car before Casey leaves. Otherwise we would be totally stranded! Maybe today we will start exploring. We shall see. We are sorry that we haven't made any phone calls. We have been up to our ears! Poor Taylor is really out of sorts and misses his friends, TERRIBLY; hasn't had much to do but sit in his car seat while we drive around for various errands; and sit still and he is beside himself! He has been stressed out too!
We did want to say hello to all of you and once I get my phone in working order, I will call. Casey and I don't often share messages so it hard to keep track, also, if you call, we don't see missed calls. I think that the wooded areas that are so dense around here also play a part in that. Our satellite radio often goes in and out while we drive.
Back to the hectic part again. We won't receive any of our things until the 9th of June. With all that has happened thus far though, I wouldn't be surprised if that was delayed too! Casey will be gone when it arrives so we have been trying to figure out where all things will go so that it goes a little more smoothly. It will be quite interesting to see how the next couple of months go! I am sure you will want to stay tuned for more drama! I am sorry that there will be no pictures though since I don't have all of my plugs and things for the camera and scanner and such. You will have to get those later.
Kisses and hugs to our family and friends. We miss you!!!







Wow Robin! You guys have so much going on. Thanks for the updates and we hope you get settled in quickly! (once your stuff comes that is) Until then just try to relax and have some fun exploring with T! Love you!
ReplyDelete