Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I am really going to miss my girls at Stroller Strides!!!

It has been a while since a good friend of mine moved away, but I will always remember how she and I talked of finding a friend to replace her.  I don't think that is a good way to look at things anymore.  Now that I am leaving, I look at my situation and realistically, I can't, nor would I want to replace ANY of the friends I have made here in San Diego, in Stroller Strides!  I love what has made us friends and I love what makes us laugh and ponder things together!  I have loved play groups where we chase after each others kids!  I have loved mother to mother advice and the connections we have made on every level!  I have learned that it isn't what makes us different but what makes us similar that ultimately makes us cling to one another.  That being said, it is going to be a very hard thing to leave all of you!  I have LOVED Stroller Strides!  All of you are so much a part of my experience here as a mom.  Thank you for your humor, creativity as moms, kindness and especially your time!  Some days were harder than others to get out to Stroller Strides but it always came down to I wanted to see you all!  I will miss you all when I leave!  Lucky be the new moms to the group who have so much to look forward to!  Incredible friendships oh, and workouts are the best here at North Park!  Thank you to Anne, Marijke, Tara, Jessica, Lisa and all of the teachers we have had here for a great class!  I will miss your enthusiasm for having lead me in some pretty intense workouts!  Thank you all for wonderful memories!  It has been more than just sweat that I have gained from here!  Thank you, Robyn & Taylor Tibbs


I sent this out this morning and I wanted you all to know that I have really LOVED being a part of such a great group!  I love being a mom and I have shared so much with these girls!  It will be hard to start over again!  

3 comments:

  1. Casey, I GG and I just read about your experience and we are very proud that you represent us in the military. I'm sure Robyn's words can't express everything you endured, but welcome back, dearest son! I know that Taylor and his mommy are very happy you're home. Can't wait to see you. Love Mil & GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn, I have been praying for you and Casey that you will find a great church in which to worship and grow in the Word and in service to our Lord. I pray that Taylor will learn to love Jesus in your new Georgia church. And, I have been praying that you will find another group of mommies, toddlers, and babies...... Oh my, did I said babies? Isn't it time for you and Casey to give daddy and I a curly haired, blonde, blue-eyed granddaughter?? Why yes, I do believe it is time and I'm sure Taylor wants a little sister. So there I said it. Shame on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Mom! I really do enjoy your comments! You make me laugh! I love you!

    ReplyDelete