Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

"Appy Mommy Ddd," that is how Taylor says Happy Mother's Day.  We love and wish to send kisses to all of you!  I am sorry we didn't send out cards this special day.  I really hope to get all of my cards out once we have an area in our new house!  Thank you for all being great examples to me and to Casey and little Taylor!  You have all shown steadfast love and devotion and I have learned through my own experiences that it is the most rewarding role in my life!  I thank you all for the sacrifices you have made in your own lives that have made you strong!  I admire the courage you have each faced in your roles as mothers, whether it was courage taking your crazy kids to the emergency room when you were scared you yourself were going to need oxygen, or courage during a move to a new place, or courage to know you were doing the right things with and for your kids!  Thank you for the books you read and boo-boos you kissed for it has been through your examples that Casey is a great father, and I am a mother who so enjoys the little moments to laugh and live so joyously!  Happy Mother's Day to you! 

1 comment:

  1. Well thank YOU Robyn for such encouraging and sweet words. Yes I did read a LOT of "how to" books on raising kids! A heck of a lot of prayers involved in those years as well. Oh yeah and your comment about moving to a new place. Well, when you were little we moved to Stockton, to Fresno to Concord, back to Fresno, to Clovis (2 different houses) and now back to Fresno. tee-hee Daddy and I will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete