Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It was a fun fun fun birthday! I love these girls!

Starting left:  Alicia's sister, Alicia, Lisa, Jenna, me, Christina, & Brianne, on the bottom:  Adelaide, Olivia, Fia's back, naked Luciana, & baby Cecilia in the carrier.  

Little Miss Adelaide in the tutu turned 2 and we were so lucky to celebrate with her!  She really knows how to throw a party!  I have several fun pics to show you but need to finish editing them so you must wait... Sorry!  I will say though, that I love these girls!  They have been my best friends!  There still are some girls that are not pictured that really mean a lot to me too!  I will have to snatch a pic of all of them to show you.  

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture! So sorry we had to miss the party - you should definitely print this one out. Just cut and paste my head in there somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete