Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Thought I might try this...

This is my CRAZY kid!!!  Can you see it in his eyes???  

Say cheese!  They are so different!!!  Love the quick pose!  

Today we had a pretty busy day!  We went to a navy picnic, and it was hotter than the dickens!!!  Then we left and made a quick dash to gymnastics class across town for T.  He loves gym!  All the kids napped and I completed a test for school.  We later went back to the gym for family night and got loads of energy out.  The kids were there for an hour before we said we needed to go and they were so tired after.  It was so much fun!  Sorry no pics of that.  Well, we are still up, but hardly!  I have pried my eyes open and case has been asleep since 8:30.  Well, hope to continue to post on phone.  Keep your fingers crossed I can keep it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment