Mommy out of school temporarily, and we are back to more posts, more pictures and more outings! I think Bubba asks for his picture to be taken every time he moves, what with all the I-phones and the world-wide-web, and he knows that it will get posted somewhere for everyone to see... Eeeh-gads! Anyway, here we are at farmers market... Having fun and cooling off, but I wanted to share because how often do I get all 3 kids in a picture.
Exciting!
We went to see Scooby Doo on Broadway. It was a blast! They were a bit scared but it was so entertaining, they wanted to stay for the following show!
Bubba of course wanted to snap my picture so please ignore the flashy ghost face!
We had some company from San Diego in for a Paralympic Nationals Track and Field Meet. It is fun to see the guys together! One is blind as a bat!!! The other is one legged and they all veg and make fun of eachother! It is so lame and fun all at the same time! We miss them! The kids had fun playing with them on the trampoline outside and just palling around! Too bad the other friends didn't get into the picture!







How fun to see scooby :)!! Look at how big they have grown!!
ReplyDelete