I woke up so sick! I thought I might shake it off with a hot shower and hot tea, boy was I wrong!!! I took lots of meds and felt like I was getting sicker by the minute. Casey made a green smoothie with kale and apples to help me beat this monster, and it was really good!!! My husband tried all he could to help me, he is amazing! He then made me a bath with a miracle agent in it. I told him I might have meningitis. It was horrible! Anyway, I took a rest and only woke for a bit to have a bite to eat and found that my baby made a "get better mom" heart. He even cut it out with fancy scissors. My family is so sweet to me. I went back to bed and woke up because case didn't know what to do for dinner. He said that after a full day alone with the kids he didn't know how I did it... I am glad I got some rest, because it is a full time job tomorrow. Case has to be out of the house at 5:00 am.
I love my family!!! I love my husband! I am truly blessed!








That's so sweet but I'm so sorry youre not feeling well :(!
ReplyDelete