Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Busy day...

She was such a good patient today in the chair, I was so proud!!!  When she was finished she kept asking if I was happy, to which I kept repeating oh yes indeed, I was so proud of her!!!  She is such a good big girl!!!  Trent on the other hand, was a crab!!!  We went in a sound proof room, called the cry rooms, and he hated the dentist, didn't want to cooperate, kicked and screamed and told the assistant no while he was asked questions like, do you want a toy?  Do you want a sticker, that sort of thing.  I couldn't wait for his part to be over!!!  The worst part about the whole visit was when I was talking to the beautiful lady at the front desk...  I don't ever hesitate with her name because, it is the same as my sisters.  But anywho, I asked her when she was due, to which she replied, oh I am not pregnant....  Oh my, I was so mortified!!!  Well, mAybe in 6 months she will forget my stupidity!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I did that before. It was horrible. She was looking at baby clothes and I asked, "Is it a boy or a girl?" She looked very pregnant, but she said she had a one year old. I quickly replied, "Yes, I saw you looking at clothes. Is your child a boy or a girl?" I don't know if I saved my skin or not!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let's look at the bright side, maybe she will go out and diet!! One day while walking around our neighborhood with Sam near Cole school his friends stopped him and said, "Oh you're out walking with your grandma??" I was so upset I went straight to the store, bought a blonde dye for my dish water/gray hair and dyed it promptly that night!!! And to think I was thinking of going natural!! Forget that, I'm fake all the way and proud of it!

    ReplyDelete