Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Some random pictures~

Because she loves yogurt and looks like Santa when she eats it!  And she still crinkles her nose!

Always helping!  He is a sweet boy!  He really is!  Even at 6:30AM!

It is so fun to have a little girl!  Even if she is a mischief maker!

WE went for a walk, or bike ride, Taylor and I.  I walked ran to keep up with him and he was so confident I really didn't need to be there for help, but rather company.  We had a blast!  I appreciated the exercise and he appreciated that we went over a mile and stopped at the gas station for gatorade and chex mix.  He even got to pay.  He loves being "all growed up!"  Anyway, on the way back he insisted we stop for every dandelion we saw!  A lot got tossed, but we still have them on the counter.  He loves to think of others.  He would go after all the beautiful azaleas in the front yard too if I let him.  Thank you Taylor for your thoughtfulness!  

Here is a smile from the cat.  It is great to be part of the Tibbs' family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment