Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sensory massage

Like promised, we took a video of a simple massage tool and massaging that we were asked to do with Reagan as often as she wanted... every 10 minutes if she wanted.  HA!  We end up only being able to do it maybe once or twice a day.  Usually at night before bed and since we do it to one child, we have to do it to all of the children.  It is interesting and strange all at the same time.  Occupational therapy wanted us to do this for sensory stimulation.  I am still trying to learn all about Sensory Integration Disorder, but this is not going to hurt anyone's development so we are up for trying it.
Hopefully, you can watch the movie now... I don't know what is going on with the computer or camera.  I am stumped. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment