Saturday, March 17, 2012
Random...
Today, was a beautiful day! In all I would say it was fantastic! The weather was nice and we even enjoyed dinner out on the patio. I stayed in my pj's until almost 11AM. I can't remember why I got dressed really, but it may have been to go outside so that I could play with the kids and clean up outside. Yes, I think it was. Anyway, I started the day earlier, shaving outside but I only got one leg shaved. I am the picture of ~ well we won't go there. I never finished because I made some stuffed, baked apples and set the kids to organizing and then coloring and puzzles. They ended up outside and Reagan started striping so I asked her if she wanted her potty chair outside... She ended up with her diaper off and sitting on the toilet every so often and telling us she went when really she never did. We were all doing our own thing, Taylor riding his bike, Case in the garage, I was cleaning or picking up or something and Reagan was playing when all of a sudden she poo'd on herself and then freaked out. I won't go into detail, in fact I will spare you! Well, we quickly wrapped things up outside and that was the turn of the afternoon and we stuffed ourselves silly with yogurt, popcorn, and several cute little cuties (they are like clementines.) Trent was so happy all day. We cleaned and organized and played and made a really nice dinner, Taylor helped. He requested Brussels Sprout salad again and we had it with some really yummy lasagna and bread. It was just perfect weather outside for dinner and well the evening couldn't have gone more smoothly! I have to say, it was an incredible day and even Taylor commented that he loved how we spent the time so nicely with each other! Nothing could have been better! The kids were pretty tuckered out and went to bed and to top it all off Casey and I watched a great movie. It was called the Descendants, with George Clooney. You should watch it. I don't know what it was rated and there is cursing in it, but it was a good movie. Sad, but real and very dramatic. Kind of on the same lines as Juno. Anyway, I am off to bed only a couple of minutes before midnight and I have to say it was a great day! Maybe I will finish shaving next week. Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment