Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Reagan talking at age 2 yrs.


I hope this video links well to the blog.  I wish for you all to see a little bit of how R talks.  Her limited vocabulary is: mamma, dadda, uh oh, no no and then there are things she says that you can understand in context, but mostly it is shaking her head and pointing and trying to sign or verbalize as best she can.  We are working on it all.  I aim to take more videos of some therapy sessions.  We missed last week because the therapist was sick.  Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. That is so adorable! She is really, really trying and she sounds so cute. Such a great big brother also, he is really trying to encourage his little sister. I just LOVED this!
    love grammy Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! So Cute. You need to put the "like, love, ect" buttons up. Much easier. :)

    Auntie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. she really is doing great. Come to think of it, she is a better conversationalist than I am. That is really not fair Reagen Pearl.
    Love you precious Butterfly. Love Gi Gi

    ReplyDelete