Now, I am going to start off by saying that I didn't know how to title this blog...
Should it be: I can't believe him sometimes.!?!; Taylor and his honest moments.; I wonder what he will do next?; I hope the rest of the children don't follow suit.; WOW!; REALLY?!?!.
Okay, so I didn't choose any of those but I will share with you some stories. You will laugh and at the same time say: "Uh oh!"
Just the other day, Taylor and I were out in the garage. He was running around in the driveway and told me, "Mom, guess what," he said, "when you pushed the button on the garage (for the garage door to open) the other day, I held on really tight to the garage and it started to pull me up." [Now maybe he pushed the button and ran out to hold on, I can't remember what he said...] "Then," he said,"I couldn't hold on, so I let go." I immediately thought a million things... wow! Cool! Amazing that he would think to do something like that. Oh no! What if he was strong enough to hold on the whole way? He is starting to get a little heavy, it could fall maybe on him... Did I at his age do some crazy stuff like that? But, I had to laugh too at the silliness of it all. He told me.
Another day, Taylor told me he had a secret. He didn't want to tell me, but he thought it would make me go crazy that he was so sneaky. So he said, "I put my wet diapers (from the night time, you know the SATURATED ones) under my bed." I was blind-sighted! "What?!?" (Disgusting! Do you really?! Why?) All of this ran through my head! He told me to go look. What, were these a treasure? NASTY! I went and looked and there were probably a good 7 aging, soaking, extra absorbent diapers for my 4 year old, under the dust ruffle, under the bed, on the carpet. I was stunned! Thankfully, I told him once to NEVER do this again, and it stopped!
At the moment I can't think of another story except that Taylor says everyday, he loves me and I love him too, very much! He says that I am the QUESADILLA. He is my MONKEY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment