They have been friends since they were a little under 6 months old. They have grown up before our eyes and it is so cute to watch them still giggle together and snuggle. This time we went up to visit Athens, GA. where L's grandma and grandpa live. Lucky for us all it is a quick drive and we are able to enjoy an afternoon of the sweet children. This time, I had 3 kids to juggle and my girlfriend just had her 2 girls. It was a crazy zoo! Total excitement! I was so happy to see them all play! Here is a scene from the day: I was trying to change diapers and put shoes on and help Taylor who had fallen in the toilet. I hope it wasn't too crazy for my friend and her in-laws! Lucky for us we had fun outside too and the kids biked and played with chalk and such and we had quiet time for a movie too! Unfortunately, because of the bouncing back and forth, we only got this one picture. I was sad! What were we to do. Oh well! Thank you C for the GREAT shot! You should get paid for your precious photography! I LOVE IT!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment