Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy day!

This morning it rained, but now it is beautiful!  I just got home from picking up the kids from school.  I decided to try for one picture.  This is what I got.  Hope you like it!  They are such happy kids!  Reagan is learning spanish now in class.  I don't think she says any of it, but she is learning.  Taylor is testing in his class, although I don't know all that that entails.  Trent, is growing up and wants to sit up and acts like he wants to crawl.  He is very social now and loves to talk.  I was almost going to report to you that 3 kids was too much for me, but things are getting better around the house and we are starting to work things out. They are a fun bunch!  If only I had the camera on me more often I could show you more of the things we are doing.  I will keep trying.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment