Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Drumroll please~

I know you have all been waiting to hear from us.  I am sorry that it takes a while in between postings these days.  Hopefully, our posts are highly entertaining and keep you anticipating more that you do come back to check in.  Anyway, I wanted to report that Trent is a transformed boy!  He is no longer sick with whooping cough, he no longer takes anything for acid reflux, and we don't have to stay up long hours with him anymore at night.  And, And... we have kind of got him onto a routine with the other kids and he doesn't cry in the hallways at school pick-up or drop-off anymore.  He sleeps in his own room now at night and from the likes of the video, you can see that he is much more happy these days too!  He loves to talk to us!  He sometimes sticks his tongue out but mostly we catch him just talking away.  Sometimes just to hear his own voice, but he likes to talk to someone and be heard and now Taylor and Reagan enjoy talking to him too.  It is so fun to listen too.  Oh and PLEASANT!  Sorry about the lighting in the video, it is 5AM-ish here and he was just fed and about to go right back to sleep.  

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful news!!! I'm so happy for you guys that things seem to be getting better.

    ReplyDelete