Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

6AM

The baby is out of my hands for a minute, but because I am trying him in the swing now at 6AM.  We have been up all night, sigh.  I fed him at 10pm and he was finally down at 11pm and then Taylor woke up and came down at 12AM and said he was scared.  I said he could sleep downstairs which SUPPOSEDLY would help him sleep.  RIGHT!  What was I thinking, what, with the baby there and all???  At 1:30 the baby woke up for feed and of course, Taylor woke up with him.  He stayed in bed and I went out to the couch to feed him.  I fell asleep until 3:30 and then Trent decided he wanted to be fully awake for no reason, or at least no reason I could figure.  I have been awake since.  I tried to return to my room to sleep however and put Trent in the vibrating chair and found that Taylor was awake again.  He said he was having trouble sleeping.  (I don't remember if we made a peep coming in...)  He couldn't breath through his nose and wanted to snuggle.  Well, I ended up finding some Vicks and rubbing some on him but had to tell him he might just have a better time sleeping upstairs.  He protested because he said he was scared, but I told him if he didn't get any sleep, I wasn't going to take him to school.  He finally went because I told him to get the big flashlight and take it with him.  He finally did go, but Trent was fussy so I went back to rocking him and put some Vicks on him too.  I bounced and rocked him and nothing worked.  I have to hope that the swing will put him to sleep now, but I can't go back to sleep now, we have got to get up and get ready for school soon.  I am a wreck.  I must go now.  I anticipate a nap today, and maybe I will order pizza for dinner.  I have to go for now.  Duty calls...

1 comment:

  1. I wish I were there WITH you, if not to help babysit, at least be there so we can laugh together in the midst of the misery! Better yet, let's just pray you'll be transferred to California where you all belong! Love mom

    ReplyDelete