Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Saturday, well, lucky we got through it...

I think I will knock down my kitchen... why not?

I am the female conquerer of the playroom!  I have mastered the unthinkable!

Now I will stand over that which I have defeated!

Now watch as I do my celebratory dance!

Here is the way I found the crib (obviously with Reagan in it).  Read below for full account of the story.


I know you can't tell, but the dresser was far, or so I thought, from her crib.  The drawer lays on its side close to the rails.  

And so, here is another thing we have purchased to try and help our FUSSY baby.  Oh wait, the vibrating chair was first, the bag was second.  

So, now it is story time.  Saturday began nice and relaxing.  I think I slept in (thank you, honey!)  Both Trent and Reagan were sick.  Stuffy, and snotty, and Reagan was having fevers.  Well, Casey says that he has to go into work.  Okay.  No problem.  During naps, that should work out.  Well, Taylor didn't nap, baby didn't nap, and mommy didn't rest.  Reagan may have rested, but now I am not so sure.  Taylor came down from his room and I allowed him to assist me in the kitchen to make cookies.  Oh boy, were we in for some yummy peanut butter cookies, later.  While we fixed them, Trent fussed and fussed.  Nothing unusual, except he hasn't gone to the bathroom in 2 days and so he is really having tummy problems and his cries are blood curdling!  Anyway, cookies don't really finish themselves so it took awhile.  Then, I got Trent to sleep and heard Reagan.  I went to get her from her room and SURPRISE... I found her in her crib with all of the contents of a dresser drawer, diaper off, with her clothes, blankets, pacifier, and lovey, COVERED in pee.  She has done this countless times, but never pulled the dresser to her or emptied the contents of anything in her crib.  She did pee on a book her daddy gave her to read in her crib a couple of days prior.  Anyway, I am too tired to check for pee at this time, (back to story) and just grab her and diaper her and bring her down to the playroom.  Waiting for Casey to come home, waiting for a break when I just am going to lose it because now everyone is at it again.  Trent crying, Taylor going a mile a minute and then CRASH!  I turn around and Reagan has hurled the kitchen play unit over towards the middle of the room.  I try and settle Trent and then grab the camera (probably not the smartest thing!) and she revels in her accomplishment and then starts to dance all over the fallen mess.  Casey was supposed to go grocery shopping, supposed to come home already but no.  AND the crockpot meal I had started wasn't even cooking itself?!  I don't know what happened there.  It was now 6pm and I didn't have dinner and well it is starting to come apart now.  Case comes home and I just ask him if we can PLEASE go to Sonic.  Drive-in.  We are just pulling out of the driveway when Trent starts screaming.  No worries, I have a bottle.  Taylor, I ask, can you feed the baby.  That didn't work, Taylor shoved it in his face and made things just a little worse.  We hadn't even got out of our neighborhood when Casey couldn't handle it anymore... He pulled us over and everyone got out.  I took Trent, tried to shh him, daddy got Taylor's carseat, took it out and moved him to the back and I was now the designated middle seater and had to feed the baby the bottle.  All is okay for a little bit.  We get to Sonic and baby is finished with eating but still mad.  The other 2 are hungry and so are mommy and daddy.  We get our food and I am patting the baby, when Casey gets 2 bites in.  He again, has had enough so he says, "Give me the baby..."  he takes Trent and walks the shopping center and parking lots trying to get Trent to stop crying while I feed the other ones.  Meanwhile, Taylor says, "I'm sorry, I just peed in my pants."  I tell him to open his door and climb out (remember, I am sandwiched in the middle of the 2nd row, and can't get out) and go pee on the wheel.  He pulls down his pants and goes only to find his daddy coming back just at the same time embarrassed that his son is buck naked peeing on the wheel.    I quickly say I told him to go.  Casey hands me back the baby who is still crying.  We can't go on.  We put the food up and decide we need to go back home.  I tell Casey we need to get a water bag thingy to put hot water in to put on Trent's tummy.  He stops at the pharmacy and picks up what he thinks I am talking about.  A reusable douche bag and a rectal bulb thing.  Um, not what I was looking for.  We unload the kids at home and I get the heating pad for Casey to lay Trent on for his tummy.  I put the older ones to bed and come down to find that Trent had fallen to sleep and then the moment Casey put him down he started screaming again.  I decided to take Trent with me to return the said items back and look for the bladder bag that I was wanting.  Found it, came home, Trent still screaming, and we had peace finally at 11PM.  I think the heat and the weight of the bag helped some, and I think he was so tired, he wore himself out.  Now, today, he is going to the bathroom again, a relief, and I try to lay him down with the bladder every time.  It is working.  Thankfully.  The End.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....you had a day! Seriously if you ever need something call!!! ~Brigette~

    ReplyDelete