Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Swim class.

This was funny.  Each child got a turn and the kids on the step counted to 10 and then yelled wake up.  Taylor needs a little practice at it still.  
I am so excited to show you all what I have learned!  Yeah!

I am such a goofy girl!  I am here to watch my brother... (I really want to get in the water myself, but I have to wait until I am older.)

They warm up by walking through the water.  I was surprised Taylor could stand so tall in it!

Daddy and Reagan watching and playing with all of the things here there were to play with.  Behind daddy is a giant beach volleyball sand court.  There is a huge trampoline and a barbie jeep that is rideable with a lawn-mower motor, and other things. 

They did kick board and if you can see, Taylor has a Spider Man toy that he wouldn't let go of.

If we asked Taylor if he was having fun he would tell you yes, and that he doesn't want to leave!

The kids jumped off the side and practiced doing reach and pull (freestyle) to the other side of the pool.

I don't know why he had goggles on, he only dunked his face a couple of times.  And, he didn't want to let go of her.  He really needs a lot more instruction!

Watch mom!  I am under the water!

We had a blast!  All of us!  Taylor really wants a pool like this at his house and has informed us that when baby Buster is out of mommy's tummy then he is going to get a dog.  After he gets a dog, he wants a pool ready to swim in, so that he doesn't have to fill up a baby pool, that is too shallow anyway, in his very own backyard.  We told him he can get his shovel and start digging.  His response:  we needed to move to a house already equipped with his dream pool...  We asked him if he had money and he held up an empty flat hand... WHAT A SPOILED KID!  WHAT HAVE WE DONE???

0 comments:

Post a Comment