Daddy put me in my brother's shirt because it was big and baggy and I had a fever but I look fine, don't I! Playing with choo-choo's and concentrating on walking.
Reading, "Lovable Lyle" and wearing my most cherished footed pj's! Even though it is 100 degrees outside, I beg to wear these every chance I get!
My boy loves building! And lining things up and making patterns and such. This is why I love wood floors! Thankfully, we have tons of space so the tracks and animals and trains and things have a long way to go.
Goofy!
Playing with her babies. She puts them in the baby swing and pushes it and then takes the babies out and she always wants the two babies. One is never enough! Oh and the dress, she kept trying to take it off all day. When she got up from her nap, she was only in her diaper and bloomers.
My baby with her baby.
Carefully arranging the babies. She doesn't let anyone else care for them! (Taylor always wants one and she gets so darn mad at him if he gets his hands on one!)
Hi!







0 comments:
Post a Comment