This is getting a little out of control! I need to lock up the kitchen, I mean BABY-PROOF EVERYTHING! She climbed up on the chair, which is a new thing. And if you can't tell, she has one leg up on the table as if she is going to get up there. She is unstoppable! Even if you tell her "NO," it is one big game to her to do it again when you are, oh I don't know, wiping the other childs' bottom in the bathroom.
This was the thing that just made me feel like, I shouldn't show you, because it makes me look as if I never watch my little girl. Let me tell you, she has a Jamba Juice that was from lunch that I hadn't yet cleaned up. Her brother, just finished washing his hands and normally, the stool is always put away in the pantry. The peas all over the floor are what I made for dinner and they were cooling off on the counter so I could serve them for Taylor and myself. Reagan has, at this point, already eaten. Oh and she has had her milk too. I know she is tired and I have to change her and put her to bed. I went to help Taylor on the couch with something and got up to get her and this is what I found. She snuck up the stool, and helped herself to the juice, and made a GIANT mess! Not to mention, she could fall! Or worse, she could be in the sink next, or standing on the counter or something!
She knows I caught her and is anxiously trying to suck faster through the straw.
She blows my mind! I am putting up the gate to the kitchen tomorrow!










0 comments:
Post a Comment