This is the way we started our mid-morning play; dressed, happy, not hot yet..., having a snack of apples and water. (Yes, Taylor knows I am taking a picture, and yes he is being silly!)
Still being silly and Reagan is just wondering what in the world?! This is how the therapist fixed liquid for Reagan, in a bottle with a straw so, I just followed suit, I mean we have so many and the gunk inside is really sticky so you have to wash a lot of cups for her anyway.
Just romping around. He wanted to dig a hole, but I suggested he have water play instead. Oh yeah, perfect! We filled up the pool and had a blast! There is a slide in the pool, which Reagan was eager to try, but she can't stay in the sitting position and so we had to get out a little early. Taylor had so much fun so he stayed in and before I knew it he was getting a lawn mower toy and trucks and putting them in there with him. Had I not stepped in I am sure the bicycle would have gone in next.
Fast forward to, I am cleaning up a mess in the kitchen when Reagan is down at my feet at the kitchen table. I am sweeping a pile of crumbs into the dust pan and WOMP, she is tired and full (of food), she slams her face/mouth into the leg of the table while crawling. So, we remedied the whole mess, and crying and the both kids being hot with popsicles. Reagan had to get cleaned up as did I since bloody lips are a mess!
She was so tired! But, this was a nice treat, so...
She nursed herself, rather her lip and sucked on this for a good while.
All cleaned up, from the popsicle and ready to go "Night, night." Here is a picture of her first bloody lip. We have only just begun! I need a nap from all of the heat and craziness! Night, night all!







0 comments:
Post a Comment