Taylor is concentrating on snapping the picture...
After church we decided to have burgers at Chili's. My prego self is just disgusting... I am turning into a cow!
Today we found a bat on the porch steps. Random... yes! Buddy the cat wanted to play with it so I had to move it. Not before, however, I took full advantage of showing Taylor and explaining that we don't touch these things... But... that they are good because they eat all of the Georgia bugs that we don't like!
Our herbs are doing well. We have got cilantro, basil and parsley. Taylor tasted some as did I and it was gooooooood! I can't wait to transplant them and grow thyme, dill, and other varieties of the stuff I use in abundance! I already have my rosemary off to the side and am waiting for it to get big and flower. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE rosemary!
We really get our use out of this walker. Oh and this is her classic "stink face"
Eating again. Keeping busy while Taylor hides the eggs for mommy to go on a hunt.
Let me dump all the eggs out... just because... No, we had loads of fun practicing for the real easter egg hunt. Note to self, 15 eggs isn't enough.
Cutie pie!
I moved the bat, and buddy found it. If only he had claws (he is thinking to himself) he would get that sucker! It eventually hops/flys to another nearby tree all the while taunting Buddy. Buddy, loves to play with all of the animals. At night he chases bunnies and finds lizards and moles. This (to my knowledge) is the first bat. Hopefully, it doesn't fall and get into Buddy's mouth and come near the house again!!!








i had to! It was on the steps. Taylor must have stepped over it going out and totally missed it! I was shocked! Then, the cat was wanting to get it and heavens... it was a whiley one! It hissed and stuff when I moved it with a pine branch. I didn't want the cat to get bit or the kids on their toes. Or me for that matter! Those suckers carry rabies, don't they?!
ReplyDelete